“Every now and then in our breed we create an individual so captivating, that public enthusiasm and adulation for the horse are across the bloodlines board, from newcomer to seasoned breeder. Such a horse is Ali Jamaal, 1989 U.S. National Reserve Champion Stallion. Appreciation of Jamaal — as measured in volume of cheers, whoops, stomps, and whistles — peaked during the 1989 stallion finals at Albuquerque, while Jamaal moved around the rail and the judges approached him during their last look at the Top Ten.” Enjoy this throwback article from our March 1990 issue, the cover story, “Ali Jamaal,” written by Mary Jane Parkinson.
- You Be the Judge
- The 2018 Arabian Horse World Horse of the Year
- 2018 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show Videos
- A Visit with Shirley Watts
- First Time Sires of National Winners — The Next Generation
- 2018 Photo of the Month Gallery
- Sara Al Shahania
- Eleanor’s Arabian Farm
- Ansata Nile Falcon
- 2017 U.S. National Champion Native Costume AAOTR Noble At Midnight with Sharon Blendinger and Katie Burr.
Stay up to date with AHW's newsletters
* indicates required